The Old Is New Again On Main Street In Grand Prairie
GRAND PRAIRIE (KRLD) — If you grew up in Grand Prairie, you know Main Street. The diners and funk motels; shops and movie theaters.
Over the past couple of years, the city of Grand Prairie has made a push to bring the downtown area back, fronting much of the costs of renovating some of the buildings.
KRLD’s Emily Trube revisits a different time in Main Street and looks at the future of the renovated area.
- Property Values Way Up In North Texas
- Abbott Signs Pre-K Boost, But Work Remains For Republicans
- Drones Help Parker County Scope Out Flood Damage
- Hamilton Homecoming: 2010 AL MVP Back In Texas On Home Team
- Texas Company Needs OK From Landowners To Build Pipeline
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Click To Text In The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures