GRAND PRAIRIE (KRLD) — If you grew up in Grand Prairie, you know Main Street. The diners and funk motels; shops and movie theaters.
Over the past couple of years, the city of Grand Prairie has made a push to bring the downtown area back, fronting much of the costs of renovating some of the buildings.
KRLD’s Emily Trube revisits a different time in Main Street and looks at the future of the renovated area.
- Florida Man Yells ‘Murderers!’ As He’s Executed
- Arboretum Loving Cold, Wet Run-Up To Dallas Blooms
- More Than $115K Raised By PTA For Florida High School Mass Shooting Victims
- Profiling Candidates In The 32nd Congressional District: Colin Allred
- Divorces Could Get More Costly Under New Trump Tax Law
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Click To Text In The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures