GRAND PRAIRIE (KRLD) — If you grew up in Grand Prairie, you know Main Street. The diners and funk motels; shops and movie theaters.
Over the past couple of years, the city of Grand Prairie has made a push to bring the downtown area back, fronting much of the costs of renovating some of the buildings.
KRLD’s Emily Trube revisits a different time in Main Street and looks at the future of the renovated area.
- Trump’s Open Path Causes Agony For Some In GOP
- Peterson Donating $100,000 To Palestine Flood Relief
- Former Alamo Managers Say They’ve Overcome Texas ‘Bullying’
- World Video Game Hall Of Fame Prepares To Induct 2016 Class
- North Texas Cities Hold National Day Of Prayer Events
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Click To Text In The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures