GRAND PRAIRIE (KRLD) — If you grew up in Grand Prairie, you know Main Street. The diners and funk motels; shops and movie theaters.
Over the past couple of years, the city of Grand Prairie has made a push to bring the downtown area back, fronting much of the costs of renovating some of the buildings.
KRLD’s Emily Trube revisits a different time in Main Street and looks at the future of the renovated area.
- Former Cowboy Jay Novacek On National Anthem Protests: ‘They’re Doing It The Wrong Way’
- Master-Planned Community Boasts Its Own Farmer
- Cowboys Take A Knee In Prayer Before National Anthem
- 1 Dead In Hang Glider Crash In Cleburne
- Lone Steeler To Stand For Anthem Has North Texas Connection
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Click To Text In The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures