DALLAS (KRLD) — Websites dedicated to the LBJ Express project explain to drivers how they can navigate the new TEXpress lanes coming to 635.
TEXpressLanes.com explains the trial operations of the lanes that are rolling out by the end of the year.
The project is rebuilding more than 13 miles along the 820 and 121-183 corridor. It is scheduled to be completed in late 2015.
“We are excited about what lies ahead for North Texas drivers,” said Robert Hinkle, corporate affairs director for the North Tarrant Express. “Once these construction projects are complete in a couple of years, we believe drivers will have a much better experience in better managed corridors getting to work or anywhere in the region.”
- Oklahoma Bashes Oklahoma State 58-23 In Bedlam
- LSU Defeat Texas A&M 19-7
- Arlington Homicide Detectives Investigating 20-Year-Old Man’s Death
- 23-Year-Old Charged With Murder Following Witness Tip
- UTEP Defeats North Texas 20-17
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Click To Text In The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures