FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) — Johnny Manziel accounted for 320 total yards of offense and threw two touchdown passes to Mike Evans as No. 10 Texas A&M pulled away for a 45-33 win over Arkansas on Saturday night.
Manziel, who totaled 557 yards of offense in a win over the Razorbacks last season, was 23-of-30 passing for 261 yards and he rushed for 59 yards for the Aggies (4-1, 1-1 Southeastern Conference).
Trey Williams had 83 yards rushing to lead Texas A&M, which finished with 262 yards rushing on 44 carries. Deshazor Everett had a 34-yard interception return for a touchdown.
The win is the Aggies’ ninth straight on the road.
Quarterback Brandon Allen returned from a shoulder injury for Arkansas (3-2, 0-1), finishing 17-of-36 passing for 282 yards and two touchdowns.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dallas Native, Golf Pro Given “Key To The City”
- Pope Francis Is Time’s Person of the Year, Texas Senator Makes Top Five
- Death Penalty Upheld In Fort Worth Slaying
- Falling Ice Shuts Down Hunt Hill Bridge
- Therapy Dogs Helping Stressed College Kids
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Click To Text In The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures