Troy And His Son At Rangers Ballpark
On Monday night, Troy and his 7 year-old son, Hunter, watched with disappointment as the Rangers season came to an end at the hands (and bats) of the Tampa Bay Rays. Although the game was played a full 9 innings, Troy’s son was ready to leave after the 6th.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Cowboys Are Now 0-3 In Preseason
- Let Other Fantasy Baseball Owners Take Chances On September Call-Ups
- Rookie Spotlight: Vic Beasley Will Be An Every-Down Player For Atlanta Falcons
- Boxing Analyst Steve Farhood: ‘I’d Put Floyd Between Top Ten And 15 All Time’
- Top 5 Wildest Sports Callers Of The Week: August 24th-August 28th