On Monday night, Troy and his 7 year-old son, Hunter, watched with disappointment as the Rangers season came to an end at the hands (and bats) of the Tampa Bay Rays. Although the game was played a full 9 innings, Troy’s son was ready to leave after the 6th.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Cowboys’ Witten, NFL Prospects Help Kids Get Suited For Success
- Leaderboard: Andrew Landry And PGA Tour Second Chances
- The Baseball Report: Manaea Records First No-Hitter Of Season
- Colonial Gets New PGA Tour Title Sponsor With Charles Schwab
- Anthony Davis Leading Pelicans On Path To NBA Small-Market Success