On Monday night, Troy and his 7 year-old son, Hunter, watched with disappointment as the Rangers season came to an end at the hands (and bats) of the Tampa Bay Rays. Although the game was played a full 9 innings, Troy’s son was ready to leave after the 6th.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Shippy & Luds: In The 5 Hole: Jiri Hudler Signing
- Keidel: Tim Tebow Wants To Play Baseball… Why Do We Care So Much?
- Rangers Pitcher Jeremy Jeffress Arrested For Alleged DWI
- Rio Police Charge Swimmer Lochte For Making False Report
- Report: Cowboys Rookie Zeke Elliott Browsed At Seattle Pot Shop Before Game