Process Server Granny Leaves Her Mark
Get Breaking News First
HOUSTON (1080 KRLD) – It appears a Houston process server didn’t appreciate being duped…and she let that be known by urinating in a man’s driveway.
Mitch Zarskey says the woman, who appears to be in her mid 60’s, approached him outside of his upscale home. He assumed she was a salesperson and told her he wasn’t Mitch Zarsky and didn’t know when he would be home.
The woman made a couple of trips back-and-forth and peered in all the windows of the home. Zarskey thinks she ran his license plate and then relieved herself outside his home after she realized he lied.
Zarskey says “It’s quite shocking to see someone that age, she appeared to be a nice grandmother type, do something like that.”
He also says she didn’t even look behind her before she emptied her bladder in between two cars. “She was exposed like 180 degrees. She took one glace at the house, then dropped her trousers and let it rip.”
Zarskey adds there is construction in his neighborhood, and the lady could have opted to relieve herself in a port-a-potty. He doubts she’ll return. He says if he’s served again, he wants new papers as the others may have been contaminated.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Large Police Presence Set For State Fair
- Minor League Journeyman Gets First Hit After 13 Seasons
- My Favorite Course: Davis Love III
- Rare Paddlefish Being Stocked At East Texas Lake
- Dallas-Bound Jet Returns To Austin After Odor
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures