ALVORD (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities in Wise County have taken four people into custody in connection to a home invasion burglary which took place last month. The crime happened at about 3:30 a.m. on September 16, at a residence along South Wickham Street in Alvord.
Police arrived at the scene and collected evidence, but ultimately asked for the public’s help in tracking down potential suspects. Numerous leads helped investigators obtain arrest warrants for the four individuals who are now in custody, and each suspect has confessed to being involved in the offense.
The suspects have been identified as 27-year-old Robert Allen Brown, 24-year-old Michael Anthony Hilt, 21-year-old Erica Maarie Guana and 20-year-old William Henry Williams. Hilt was the first arrested, on September 30 in Bowie. The other three suspects were found on October 1 — Brown in McKinney, Guana in Bowie and Williams in Forestburg.
Several law enforcement agencies were involved with taking these individuals into custody, including the Montague County Sheriff’s Office, the Bowie Police Department and the McKinney Police Department.
- Caroline Kennedy Says She’s Missed JFK Every Day Of Her Life
- Why’d A Turtle Cross The Road? To Lay Eggs On The Other Side
- Texas, U.S. Retail Gasoline Prices Up Before Holiday Weekend
- Paul Ryan: Montana Candidate Should Apologize For Alleged Assault
- Cody Rhodes: ‘I Spoke Too Soon’ About Picking New Wrestling Home
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures