BOLO: Police Need Help Identifying 2 Suspects In SMU Incidents
Get Breaking News First
UNIVERSITY PARK (CBSDFW.COM) - University Park police are asking for the public’s help identifying the two men pictured in the sketch above.
Both men (depicted above) are accused in two separate incidents near the Southern Methodist University campus. One of the men is accused of grabbing a female student inappropriately. The other suspect made suggestive, obscene remarks to another female student.
The first incident happened Sept. 27 about 3 a.m. in the 3400 block of Normandy. Police said a black man approached a student and tried to grab her arm. She screamed and ran away. The student described the suspect as 6 ft. tall with a muscular build, in his 20s, wearing a white polo shirt, khaki shorts and brown shoes.
The second incident happened Monday about 3:30 a.m. in the 6200 block of Hillcrest. Police said a black man-made suggestive remarks to a woman walking to campus. He got within an arm’s reach of the student when she intentionally became agitated, according to police, which caused the suspect to flee. The student told police he was about 6 to 6’3″ tall, 18-21 years old with a slim muscular build, clean-shaven and wore a white and red lettered SMU ball cap, shorts and a long sleeve button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up.
Anyone with information is asked to contact University Park police at 214-363-3000.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- AA Jet Makes Quick Stop After Cabin-Pressure Issue
- Wendy Davis Attacks Greg Abbott’s Pre-K Education Plan
- Residents Who Recorded West Plant Explosion Tell Story Behind Video
- Texas AG Greg Abbott Faces Death Penalty Choice
- Rubio To Texans: Terrorists Training In Syria May Strike U.S.
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures