MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – An unprecedented collection of World War II aircraft lands in McKinney from October 3 through 6.
More than 20 historic military airplanes will be on display, along with youth educational exhibits and entertainment for visitors of all ages.
Among the airplanes featured in the show, Commemorative Air Force’s (CAF) iconic B-29 Superfortress FIFI – the only flying B-29 in the world.
ABOUT THE EVENT
WHERE: Collin County Regional Airport, 1500 E. Industrial Blvd., McKinney, TX
WHEN: Thursday, October 3 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday, October 4 – 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday, October 5 – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday, October 6 – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
COST: $15 per person, $25 for families – Mom, Dad and their kids age 17 and under. Children age 10 and under free. FREE B-29 and B-24 cockpit tours, educational exhibits and swing band concerts included with paid admission.
RIDES: Rides are available in almost all of the attending aircraft. Advance ride reservations are recommended and can be made at http://www.AirPowerExpo.org. Rides are also sold at the event and all of the airplanes except the B-29 fly on demand. The B-29 will fly at 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- I-Team: First Ever Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Freestanding ERs
- New Warning About Troubled Dallas Police & Fire Pension Fund
- Area Police Departments Chip In For Grief-Stricken Little Elm
- Hundreds Gather To Honor Fallen Little Elm Detective
- FC Dallas Player Recovering At Home After Being Hit By Car
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures