MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – An unprecedented collection of World War II aircraft lands in McKinney from October 3 through 6.
More than 20 historic military airplanes will be on display, along with youth educational exhibits and entertainment for visitors of all ages.
Among the airplanes featured in the show, Commemorative Air Force’s (CAF) iconic B-29 Superfortress FIFI – the only flying B-29 in the world.
ABOUT THE EVENT
WHERE: Collin County Regional Airport, 1500 E. Industrial Blvd., McKinney, TX
WHEN: Thursday, October 3 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday, October 4 – 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday, October 5 – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday, October 6 – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
COST: $15 per person, $25 for families – Mom, Dad and their kids age 17 and under. Children age 10 and under free. FREE B-29 and B-24 cockpit tours, educational exhibits and swing band concerts included with paid admission.
RIDES: Rides are available in almost all of the attending aircraft. Advance ride reservations are recommended and can be made at http://www.AirPowerExpo.org. Rides are also sold at the event and all of the airplanes except the B-29 fly on demand. The B-29 will fly at 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Judge Blocks Planned Sale Of Whitney Houston’s Emmy
- Business Of Sign Language Interpretation Is Booming
- Neighbor Helps Police End Crime Spree
- Texans With Character: Top Chef Lina Biancamano
- Manziel Looking For Plea Deal According To Lawyer’s Accidental Text
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures