12 Students Arrested During Lockdown In North Dallas
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police arrested a dozen students at North Dallas High School Friday afternoon. It happened during class at North Dallas High School.
Students there were under emergency lock down when police entered the school in search of students who had arrest warrants.
The teens are members of a notorious gang in the area, according to court documents and fellow students.
The school was in lock down for about an hour during the arrests.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rookie Spotlight: Amari Cooper Looks To Bring Life To Oakland Raiders Passing Game
- Vet Ticketed For Walking On Wrong Side Of Street
- Uber Driver Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Customer
- Warning About Drones Used In Terrorist Attacks
- Fan Collapses Before Astros Game
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures