DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police arrested a dozen students at North Dallas High School Friday afternoon. It happened during class at North Dallas High School.
Students there were under emergency lock down when police entered the school in search of students who had arrest warrants.
The teens are members of a notorious gang in the area, according to court documents and fellow students.
The school was in lock down for about an hour during the arrests.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Louisiana Flood Volunteer Bus Hits Fire Truck; 2 Dead, Dozens Injured
- Holland, Rangers Top Indians 2-1
- Endwell, New York Wins Little League World Series
- Scientists Exit Hawaii Dome After Yearlong Mars Simulation
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Tops ‘Suicide Squad’ At Box Office
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures