DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Reunion Tower is once again a place with a view. The iconic landmark is opening its observation deck on Saturday, after it had been closed since 2007. The tower has adorned the Dallas skyline for 35 years.
The new and improved ‘GeO-Deck’ features a state-of-the-art observation floor with interactive computer screens that point out landmarks visible from the panoramic view. Sitting above the deck is the Cloud Nine Cafe, and Wolfgang Puck’s Five-Sixty restaurant above that.
Tower admission is $16 for adults.
The observation deck makes Reunion Tower another key destination in downtown Dallas. It joins the list of new additions like Klyde Warren Park and the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
- Anti-White Supremacists Rally Will Have Heavy Police Presence
- Confederate Monuments Removed Or Vandalized Across US
- NASA-Approved Solar Eclipse Glasses Harder To Find
- Celtics To Retire Paul Pierce’s No. 34
- Kindergarten Kids All Smiles About New Academic Journey
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures