SMU Going Old School For AAC Debut
DALLAS (AP) – SMU is going with an old school look for its first game in a new league.
When the Mustangs make their American Athletic Conference debut at home Saturday against Rutgers, they will be wearing blue throwback jerseys reminiscent of what they wore in the 1980s.
It will be a different look for SMU (1-3) in its first-ever meeting with Rutgers (3-1), which has been to Texas only two previous times to play a game.
The Scarlet Knights have scored 28 points or more in each of their first four games for the first time in school history.
SMU’s season high was 31 points, against FCS team Montana State when the Mustangs scored a touchdown in the final minute.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Group That Organized Biker Meeting Gets City Proclamation
- Golfers Play Around Flooded Courses
- Marinas, Restaurants At Lake Grapevine Ready For The Weekend
- Rangers Put 1B/OF Blanks On DL, Add OF Smolinski
- Fracking To Resume In Denton After Local Ban Nullified By State
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures