TARRANT COUNTY (KRLD) – A four-year old Tarrant County boy was abducted, but was found and is now safe.
Westworth Village Police Chief Doug Reim says a woman in a pickup grabbed the boy as he played in a neighborhood. Reim says The North East Tarrant County Child Abduction Response Team launched an investigation.
Parker County officials found the pickup and the boy at a Weatherford gas station three and a half hours later.
“With the coordination and assistance of Parker County and Weatherford police department were actually able to find the vehicle with the child inside it.”
No Amber Alert was ever issued. Reim says they have a suspect, but will not release any other details about the suspect or her motive. The boy was turned over to Child Protective Services.
- Judge Blocks Planned Sale Of Whitney Houston’s Emmy
- Business Of Sign Language Interpretation Is Booming
- Neighbor Helps Police End Crime Spree
- Manziel Looking For Plea Deal According To Lawyer’s Accidental Text
- Armed Robber Strikes Allen Subway
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures