TARRANT COUNTY (KRLD) – A four-year old Tarrant County boy was abducted, but was found and is now safe.
Westworth Village Police Chief Doug Reim says a woman in a pickup grabbed the boy as he played in a neighborhood. Reim says The North East Tarrant County Child Abduction Response Team launched an investigation.
Parker County officials found the pickup and the boy at a Weatherford gas station three and a half hours later.
“With the coordination and assistance of Parker County and Weatherford police department were actually able to find the vehicle with the child inside it.”
No Amber Alert was ever issued. Reim says they have a suspect, but will not release any other details about the suspect or her motive. The boy was turned over to Child Protective Services.
- Trump Dashes Cruz’s Hopes In Indiana; Sanders-Clinton Close
- Police: Missy Bevers Suffered Multiple Puncture Wounds To Head And Chest
- Clear Fork Development Coming Along Quickly In Fort Worth
- Forney Adds “In God We Trust” To City Vehicles
- SPCA of Texas Rescues Dogs From South Korean Dog Meat Farm
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures