Westworth Village Abducted Child Found Safe
Get Breaking News First
TARRANT COUNTY (KRLD) - A four-year old Tarrant County boy was abducted, but was found and is now safe.
Westworth Village Police Chief Doug Reim says a woman in a pickup grabbed the boy as he played in a neighborhood. Reim says The North East Tarrant County Child Abduction Response Team launched an investigation.
Parker County officials found the pickup and the boy at a Weatherford gas station three and a half hours later.
“With the coordination and assistance of Parker County and Weatherford police department were actually able to find the vehicle with the child inside it.”
No Amber Alert was ever issued. Reim says they have a suspect, but will not release any other details about the suspect or her motive. The boy was turned over to Child Protective Services.
- Grieving Parents Giving Teens Life Or Death Warning About Ecstasy
- Renown Denton Business Frenchy’s Told To Remove American Flags
- Doctor Who Visited Africa Tests Positive For Ebola In NYC
- Pics Show Cheerleaders Topless Doing Drugs; Parents Outraged
- Task Force Shifts Ebola Patient’s Treatment Strategy
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures