Updated: October 8 at 1:37 p.m. (PLANO) – A Dillard’s spokesperson says all employees at its Collin Creek location will be relocated to other locations.
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Collin Creek Mall is losing one of its largest tenants.
Dillard’s told the Texas Workforce Commission it will close the store sometime between December 8, 2013, and January 14, 2014. According to a spokesperson with Dillard’s, all of the employees will have the opportunity to relocate.
Dillard’s says the layoffs will happen in three different 14-day periods and the store’s notice indicates the closure will be permanent.
Dillard’s has been a part of the Collin Creek mall since it opened more than 30 years ago.
- New Money Approved For LBJ East Expansion, Timing Still Issue
- Concerned Community Questions Rumors Of DeSoto Coach’s Firing
- People Are Fed Up With Crime In Deep Ellum
- Former Mavs Maniacs Dancer Pleads Not Guilty By ‘Insanity’ In Shooting Spree
- Police Investigate Murder-Suicide At Dallas Office Building
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures