Updated: October 8 at 1:37 p.m. (PLANO) – A Dillard’s spokesperson says all employees at its Collin Creek location will be relocated to other locations.
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Collin Creek Mall is losing one of its largest tenants.
Dillard’s told the Texas Workforce Commission it will close the store sometime between December 8, 2013, and January 14, 2014. According to a spokesperson with Dillard’s, all of the employees will have the opportunity to relocate.
Dillard’s says the layoffs will happen in three different 14-day periods and the store’s notice indicates the closure will be permanent.
Dillard’s has been a part of the Collin Creek mall since it opened more than 30 years ago.
- LA Angels Get Ian Kinsler From Detroit For 2 Minor Leaguers
- Cow Escapes Nativity Scene, Takes Stroll Down Interstate
- Tom Ridge Returns Home Nearly A Month After Heart Attack
- Homeland Secretary: Border Wall Would Help Ease ‘National Crisis’
- Texas 18-Year-Old Indicted On Charges Of Trying To Aid IS
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures