Garrett Not On Board With ‘Good Loss’ Theory
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
ARLINGTON (105.3 THE FAN) — Tony Romo and the Cowboys came up short against the Denver Broncos on Sunday, falling 51-48 on a last second field goal at AT&T Stadium.
While many are calling the loss a “good loss” or “moral victory”, head coach Jason Garrett isn’t willing to use either label.
“I don’t know if there’s ever such a thing as a good loss. That’s not what we’re in this thing for,” said Garret on Monday on 105.3 The Fan’s New School with Shan & RJ.
Garrett also discussed the reason behind the Cowboys’ offensive explosion, and addressed mental questions about QB Tony Romo.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Lewis Gets 1st Win In 2 Years As Rangers Defeat White Sox
- Perez Scores In 88th As FC Dallas Tops Toronto 2-1
- Stars Home, Ready For Return Of Playoffs To Dallas
- Rangers Place OF Adduci On DL, Recall INF Sardinas
- Strong Era Begins At Texas With Shaky QB Play