NEW YORK (AP) — CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network will show 240 games, including six conference championships, in its 2013-14 college basketball schedule.
CBS Sports Network announced Monday it will televise over 200 games, the most ever by the network, with the first game featuring Southern California at Utah State on Nov. 8.
CBS Sports, entering its 33rd consecutive season of college basketball coverage, will start on Dec. 7 with UCLA at Missouri.
CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network recently announced deals to televise games from the Big East and the American Athletic Conference, bringing the total of conference associations to 11 leagues.
The conference championship games to be shown include the Big Ten, Conference USA, Mountain West, Atlantic 10, Missouri Valley and Patriot League.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Olympic Gymnast Aly Raisman Abused By Ex-Doctor Wants Him To Suffer
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NFL Championship Match-Ups
- College Basketball Games Of The Week: Arizona, Stanford Battle For The Top Of The Pac-12
- Where Will The Top College RBs Land?
- GoDaddy Reunites With Danica Patrick To Sponsor ‘Danica Double’