DALLAS (AP) – Shoppers who aren’t worried about a holiday budget take note: Neiman Marcus is set to unveil its expensive — and often unusual — “fantasy gifts.”
The gifts are traditionally featured in the Dallas-based luxury retailer’s annual Christmas Book, which will be unveiled on Tuesday morning. This will be the 87th edition of the Christmas Book.
Last year’s offerings included a set of “his and hers” watches paired with a trip to Paris and Geneva for just over $1 million. Other “his and hers” gifts over the years have included everything from airplanes to camels.
Other past offerings have included a $15,000 edible gingerbread playhouse and $420,000 tour of European flower shows.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Weinstein Co. Fires President After Suit Alleges Inaction
- Drake Touts Giveaways, Urges Fans To Do Something Nice, Too
- Pediatric Trauma Surgeon Fed Up With Treating Children For Gun Wounds
- Police Seek Man Who Sexually Assaulted Woman At Oak Cliff Park
- Police: Child Reported Kidnapped Actually A Runaway
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures