Neiman Marcus To Unveil Christmas Book
DALLAS (AP) - Shoppers who aren’t worried about a holiday budget take note: Neiman Marcus is set to unveil its expensive — and often unusual — “fantasy gifts.”
The gifts are traditionally featured in the Dallas-based luxury retailer’s annual Christmas Book, which will be unveiled on Tuesday morning. This will be the 87th edition of the Christmas Book.
Last year’s offerings included a set of “his and hers” watches paired with a trip to Paris and Geneva for just over $1 million. Other “his and hers” gifts over the years have included everything from airplanes to camels.
Other past offerings have included a $15,000 edible gingerbread playhouse and $420,000 tour of European flower shows.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman Nearly Drowns In Backyard Pool
- Patrol Car Struck By Hit And Run Driver
- Long-Awaited Arrest In Dallas Park Beating Brings Relief
- It’s not how you start: Rangers focused on every part of marathon season
- Attempted Robber Shot In Dallas
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures