Arlington Family Reunited With Stolen Puppy
ARLINGTON (AP) - Arlington police have reunited a family with the puppy stolen from their home in a burglary more than four months ago.
The family and the English bulldog named Maggie were reunited last week. Scott Hancock told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram on Tuesday that Maggie’s return home has gone well.
Arlington police say they were surprised to find Maggie still with the suspect, who was arrested after an officer recognized his vehicle from previous burglary reports and made a traffic stop. During the stop, they found two stolen iPads, including one traced to the Hancock family.
Officers searching the suspect’s apartment that night recovered stolen weapons, televisions, computers, jewelry, coins and Maggie.
Detective Julia Vecchioni says, “Usually when dogs are taken, it’s very rare you are able to locate them again.”
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- CO Detectors Installed, Students To Return To Lakewood Elementary
- Man Who Recently Moved To Dallas, Shot While Taking Pictures Of Snow
- Driver Killed After Falling Off I-20 Overpass In Benbrook
- The 5 ‘Coldest’ Names In Sports
- Are Yu Okay?
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures