NEW YORK (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – The Jonas Brothers have canceled their upcoming tour over creative differences.
Brothers Joe, Kevin and Nick were scheduled to begin their 19-date tour on Friday in Pennsylvania. Spokesman Jesse Derris confirmed the cancellation and said that fans can get a refund at the point of purchase. The tour included cities in the northern half of the United States and Canada. It would not have passed through Texas, though the brothers share a home in Westlake.
The group tweeted about the tour as recently as Tuesday, posting a picture of a poster for the Pennsylvania stop.
The New Jersey trio shot to fame in 2007 with the release of their self-titled debut. They were one of pop music’s biggest successes with TV shows and a Grammy nomination. They had been scheduled to release their first album since 2009 soon, but the future of that project is now unclear.
People magazine first reported the cancellation.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Investigation Finds Lack Of Oversight For School Fire Drills
- Police Investigating After Video Shows Wreckless Stunt Driving, Gunfire
- Suspect Hurt In Officer-Involved Shooting In Fort Worth
- Arlington Considers Joining Dallas In Lawsuit Against SB4
- Cancun Travel Warning Issued By State Department
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures