IRVING (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have signed linebacker Cameron Lawrence off their practice squad.
The Cowboys had a roster spot for Friday’s move after releasing veteran safety Will Allen earlier in the week.
Lawrence signed with Dallas as an undrafted free agent out of Mississippi State this year. He was second on the team in tackles in the preseason with 16.
Starting linebacker Justin Durant is questionable for Sunday night’s game against Washington with a groin injury. He practiced for the first time in two weeks on Friday.
Running back Lance Dunbar (hamstring) and defensive end Edgar Jones (groin) will not play against the Redskins.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Louisville’s Lamar Jackson Wins Heisman Trophy
- Army Beats Navy 21-17 To End 14-Year Losing Streak In Series
- Red-Suited SantaCon Pub Crawl Revelers Fan Out Across NYC
- Trump Expected To Tap Exxon’s Tillerson As Secretary Of State
- Dallas Police Searching For Suspects In Robbery Spree
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures