IRVING (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have signed linebacker Cameron Lawrence off their practice squad.
The Cowboys had a roster spot for Friday’s move after releasing veteran safety Will Allen earlier in the week.
Lawrence signed with Dallas as an undrafted free agent out of Mississippi State this year. He was second on the team in tackles in the preseason with 16.
Starting linebacker Justin Durant is questionable for Sunday night’s game against Washington with a groin injury. He practiced for the first time in two weeks on Friday.
Running back Lance Dunbar (hamstring) and defensive end Edgar Jones (groin) will not play against the Redskins.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Trump To Allow Release Of JFK Assassination Docs
- Hill Scores 21, Leads Kings Past Mavericks 93-88 For 1st Win
- Dallas Man Says Woman Drugged Him, Stole His Puppy
- Teen Shot In The Head At Garland Park
- Devin Harris Granted Leave Of Absence After Brother’s Death
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures