K-State Hoping To Slow Down No. 15 Baylor
Sports Fan Insider
MANHATTAN (AP) – Leave it to Bill Snyder, the wizard who turned around the moribund program at Kansas State, to come up the most logical way yet to slow down No. 15 Baylor’s high-flying offense.
His plan: Take the first snap and head to the locker room.
The Bears (4-0, 1-0 Big 12) are averaging 779.5 yards per game, an absurd number even in an era of prolific scoring. They’ve piled up more than 70 points per game, lead the nation in pass offense at more than 430 yards per game and are second in rushing at more than 340 yards.
The Wildcats (2-3, 0-2) will have to slow that down to have any chance of getting back on the winning track after a rough start to conference play.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Stars Don’t Feel Like It’s 0-2 With Ducks
- Pujols Powers Toward 500th Homer
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter Dies At 76
- Spurs Escape Mavs To Win Playoff Opener 90-85
- Mavs Miss Game 1 Opportunity
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures