PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Plano police have arrested a Dallas man they say had thousands of dollars worth of drugs hidden in his car.
Narcotics officers stopped Casey Luker, 31, as he exited the President George Bush Tollway at Alma Road. They observed the car driving into a neighborhood, noticed the driver acting suspiciously, and pulled him over. When they searched the car, they found nearly two pounds of crystal meth. Police also found 7 thousand dollars cash hidden in the car.
They know where to look for hidden compartments in vehicles and they know different types of vehicles and where typical hidden compartments are,” said Officer David Tilley, spokesman for the Plano Police Department.
Tilley believes the confiscated meth has a street value of nearly 100 thousand bucks.
- Rain Stops But Flooding Woes Continue For Rockwall Residents
- Transgender Texas Wrestler Wins Second High School Title
- Teen Killed, Another Injured In Shooting At Dallas Apartments
- Apple Repair Center Accidentally Called 911 About 1,600 Times
- Teacher On Leave After Video Shows Him Recording Fight Between Students
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures