Plano Police Make $100K Meth Bust
Get Breaking News First
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Plano police have arrested a Dallas man they say had thousands of dollars worth of drugs hidden in his car.
Narcotics officers stopped Casey Luker, 31, as he exited the President George Bush Tollway at Alma Road. They observed the car driving into a neighborhood, noticed the driver acting suspiciously, and pulled him over. When they searched the car, they found nearly two pounds of crystal meth. Police also found 7 thousand dollars cash hidden in the car.
They know where to look for hidden compartments in vehicles and they know different types of vehicles and where typical hidden compartments are,” said Officer David Tilley, spokesman for the Plano Police Department.
Tilley believes the confiscated meth has a street value of nearly 100 thousand bucks.
- NBA Announces Preliminary 2014 Playoffs, First-Round Schedule
- Catching Carousel Continues With Darvish On Mound
- State Awards $4.8M To Recovery Efforts In West
- GM To Ask Bankruptcy Court For Lawsuit Protection
- Parents Question If Girls Are Visiting Gynecologist Too Early
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures