The Degenerate Picks: Week 7
After 12-4-1 over a 2 week stretch, it was a 3-4 work week for the Degenerate. I owe you.
OU -13 OVER Texas. Tell me when Mack has truly pulled out an upset over OU?
TX A&M -6 OVER @Ole Miss. Ole Miss can’t score enough to keep up with A&M
@LSU -6.5 OVER Florida. Gators are a year away from doing some damage, and Zach Mettenberger is a STUD
Oregon -14 OVER @Washington. Oregon is 10-0 ATS since 2011 when there’s a game total over 60. This is over 70. Oregon rolls teams with no defense
Michigan -2.5 OVER @Penn St. I’m done betting on PSU. They’ve burned me
Oregon St +2 OVER @Washington St.
@Cle +1 Detroit. Det 5-11 SU, 3-15 ATS since 97 as road favorite.
NO +1 @NE. I think the Saints are headed for the home field in the NFC
DEN/JAX OVER 53. Stay away from that 28 pt spread
@Jets -2 Pitt. Geno for President. Is it possible Tomlin is out of a job? That’d be a shame if it happened
@Houston -7 STL. Even Matt Schaub can shred one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL
Indy -1.5 @SD. I’d be foolish to bet against the 2nd best team in the AFC, who just went west and destroyed SF. Why should SD be different?
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- The Top 3 Potential Additions To The Cowboys Running Back Depth Chart
- The Top 5 Potential Playoff Starting Pitchers Under 26 Years-Old
- Notre Dame’s Zaire Seeks To Stay Calm Vs Texas Longhorns
- Ring Announcer Jimmy Lennon Jr.: ‘If Floyd Underestimates Berto, He Could Be In Trouble’
- Top 5 Wildest Sports Callers Of The Week: August 31st-September 4th