Teen Attacked During Early Morning Run In Royse City
ROYSE CITY (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenager was attacked early Saturday morning in Royse City.
Police said the 17-year-old was grabbed from behind while she was jogging and placed in a choke hold around 5:30 a.m.
The teenager managed to get away from her attacker though and run home. She was unable to provide much of a description however of the man who grabbed her. She did say he was wearing dark clothing.
Police are asking for the public’s help in providing any information about the incident.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Kroger Recalls Four Spices With Salmonella Concerns
- Jail To Release More Sandra Bland Footage Before Her Death
- Texan Spray Paints Profane Message To Get Pothole Fixed
- Donald Trump And Mark Cuban ‘Make Up’ Via Twitter
- This Week In Baseball: Coaches, Young Ballplayers Should Heed Smoltz’s Plea
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures