Teen Attacked During Early Morning Run In Royse City
Get Breaking News First
ROYSE CITY (CBSDFW.COM) - A teenager was attacked early Saturday morning in Royse City.
Police said the 17-year-old was grabbed from behind while she was jogging and placed in a choke hold around 5:30 a.m.
The teenager managed to get away from her attacker though and run home. She was unable to provide much of a description however of the man who grabbed her. She did say he was wearing dark clothing.
Police are asking for the public’s help in providing any information about the incident.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 5 Other Lopsided NFL Games (To Make The Buccaneers Feel Better)
- Living Large: The Mansion In Plano
- Brad Keselowski Wins Pole At New Hampshire
- Councilwoman Accused Of Abusing 911 Emergency System
- Pedophile Gets Stacked Sentences After Years of Molesting Relative
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures