ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – After missing two games because of a hamstring issue the Dallas Cowboys get back receiver Miles Austin, who was in the starting lineup for the Sunday night game against the Redskins.
Nose guard Chris Neild and rookie linebacker Brandon Jenkins, two of the primary backups on defense for the Redskins, are out because of injury.
Neild is dealing with a calf injury and Jenkins has a sprained right ankle.
The Cowboys are without running back and returner Lance Dunbar because of a hamstring injury.
Other Cowboys inactives include: CB Chris Greenwood, DE Edgar Jones, G David Arkin, C Phil Costa, T Darrion Weems, TE Andre Smith.
Also inactive for Washington was backup running back Chris Thompson, who had been getting a chance as the primary punt returner. Joshua Morgan was set to take over that duty.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
*Listen to Dallas Cowboys football in DFW on 105.3 The Fan
- FC Dallas Beats LA Galaxy, Misses Playoffs
- Hamilton Wins US Grand Prix To Extend F1 Championship Lead
- Texas QB Ehlinger Being Evaluated For Head Injury
- Senate Presses Ahead On $36.5B Disaster Relief Package
- States To Ask Judge To Keep Health Subsidies Cut By President Trump
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures