IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) — A 15-car pileup closed sections of westbound 183 in Irving on Monday morning as authorities cleaned up the debris.
The crash occurred before 3 a.m. just south of DFW International Airport in Irving.
Police say it’s likely one car driving too fast in wet conditions caused the multi-car wreck.
The highway was reopened just before 5:30 a.m.
Two people were taken to the hospital and at least ten others were treated by paramedics at the scene.
- Parsons Agrees To Four-Year Max Deal With Memphis
- Jury Convicts Texas Child Molester, Gives 25 Year Sentence
- Reports: Stars Agree To Deal With Defenseman Hamhuis
- O.J. Mayo Dismissed, Disqualified From NBA For Drug Violation
- Shippy & Luds: In The 5 Hole: Deals Flying As NHL Free Agency Begins
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures