IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) — A 15-car pileup closed sections of westbound 183 in Irving on Monday morning as authorities cleaned up the debris.
The crash occurred before 3 a.m. just south of DFW International Airport in Irving.
Police say it’s likely one car driving too fast in wet conditions caused the multi-car wreck.
The highway was reopened just before 5:30 a.m.
Two people were taken to the hospital and at least ten others were treated by paramedics at the scene.
- Powerful Quake Kills Dozens In Central Italy
- Confusion As To Whether Trump Could Favor ‘Softening’ Immigration Stance
- Richardson Couple: Someone Killed Our Dog Over Clinton Sign
- Frisco Planning & Zoning Commission Denies Prop To Build Oncor Substation
- Top 5 School Lunch Tips
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures