Silver Alert Issued For Missing 82-Year-Old Garland Man
GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) — Garland Police are searching for an 82-year-old man who suffers from dementia and was last seen in North Texas on Friday.
Hal Ticknor was last seen around 11:00 am Friday morning at a Denton-area gas station, where he was asking for directions to Garland.
Ticknor is described as 5-foot-11 and 170 pounds, with silver hair and green eyes. He is believed to be driving a 2007 Silver Chevrolet Equinox with Texas tags 599-SNC.
Anyone with information of his whereabouts is encouraged to call the Garland Police Department.
- Wrong-Way Drivers Caught On Video Leaving AT&T Stadium
- Salmonella Tied To Cucumbers Sickens 9 In Texas
- Damaging Spring Floods Still Affecting Lakeside Businesses
- Tourist Accused Of Keying The Alamo Arrested
- Public Shows Support For Police During ‘Back The Blue’
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures