Executive Changes For Southwest Airlines
DALLAS (AP) – Southwest Airlines Co. has announced several executive changes.
The Dallas-based carrier on Monday named Andrew Watterson as vice president of network planning and performance. He had been vice president of planning and revenue management at Hawaiian Airlines.
Sherry Staber, who’s a vice president at Plano-based retailer JCPenney Co., was named vice president of business transformation in the airline’s technology organization. Staber assumed a vacant position. Watterson didn’t replace anyone.
Southwest promoted Bill Tiffany to vice president from senior director in supply-chain management. Senior Vice President Brian Hirshman moved to operations from technical operations, replacing Greg Wells, who was named senior VP of operational performance.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Colleyville Residents Divided By Small 2-Lane Road
- Denton May Reduce Distance Between Gas Wells & Homes
- Dallas County Sheriff’s Deputy Arrested For Theft
- “Top 10″ Most Wanted Sex Offender Arrested
- Family In Arlington DWI Crash Faces Drunk Driver In Court
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures