DALLAS (AP) – Southwest Airlines Co. has announced several executive changes.
The Dallas-based carrier on Monday named Andrew Watterson as vice president of network planning and performance. He had been vice president of planning and revenue management at Hawaiian Airlines.
Sherry Staber, who’s a vice president at Plano-based retailer JCPenney Co., was named vice president of business transformation in the airline’s technology organization. Staber assumed a vacant position. Watterson didn’t replace anyone.
Southwest promoted Bill Tiffany to vice president from senior director in supply-chain management. Senior Vice President Brian Hirshman moved to operations from technical operations, replacing Greg Wells, who was named senior VP of operational performance.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ‘Armored Closet’ Offers Tornado Safety Inside Your Home
- Stars Beat Blues 3-2 In Overtime, Tie Series 2-2
- Emergency Landing Leads Safety Concerns Near Small Plano Airport
- Rick Perry Endorses Trump For President
- Rangers Blown Out By Blue Jays 12-2
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures