DALLAS (AP) – Southwest Airlines Co. has announced several executive changes.
The Dallas-based carrier on Monday named Andrew Watterson as vice president of network planning and performance. He had been vice president of planning and revenue management at Hawaiian Airlines.
Sherry Staber, who’s a vice president at Plano-based retailer JCPenney Co., was named vice president of business transformation in the airline’s technology organization. Staber assumed a vacant position. Watterson didn’t replace anyone.
Southwest promoted Bill Tiffany to vice president from senior director in supply-chain management. Senior Vice President Brian Hirshman moved to operations from technical operations, replacing Greg Wells, who was named senior VP of operational performance.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Consumer Justice: More Fans Claim Cowboys Ticket Ripoff
- Holiday Lights Display In Grand Prairie Rain Delayed
- Mix-Up Sends North Texas Pet To Hawaii, Instead of Mississippi
- Grandmother’s Body Located In Car Swept Away By Flood Waters
- Roofers Respond To Massive Demand After Rainy Holiday
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures