Lewisville Police Investigate Child Attacked After School
LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) - Lewisville Police have released a sketch of a man who attacked and tried to abduct a teenage girl on her way home from school.
Police say on September 24, the man approached a 14-year-old girl after she got off her school bus in the 800 block of Lakeside Circle.
The teen says she noticed a white 2-door car with tinted windows as she exited the bus, and on her walk home she saw the suspect get out the car and walk toward her.
He called out to her saying, “Come here!” and started running behind her up the stairs of her apartment complex, she told police.
Police say when the suspect caught up to the teen, he grabbed her arm, pulled down her shirt and made a sexually explicit comment as he tried to push her to the ground.
The girl says was able to get away by punching him and knocking his glasses off. She says the suspect picked up his glasses and ran away.
Police describe the suspect as a medium built Hispanic male, 30-35 years of age, with dark brown or black hair. He was wearing glasses, dark green scrubs, and black shoes during the September 24th attack.
Anyone with information about the attack, is asked to call the Lewisville Police Department at 972-219-TIPS (8477) or Denton County Crime Stoppers at 800-388-TIPS (8477).
- Cowboys Playoff-Bound And FishTip Says ‘At Home’ Is Good
- Cowboys Dismantle Colts 42-7 To Win NFC East
- Eight Horses Die In Stable Fire
- Romo Passes Aikman As Cowboys All-Time Leader In Passing Yards
- Authorities Place 4 Texas Disabled Men In Protective Care
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures