DALLAS (AP) – Victor Oladipo had 12 points and 11 rebounds and fellow rookie Manny Harris scored all nine of his points in the fourth quarter to help the Orlando Magic to a 102-94 preseason victory over the Dallas Mavericks on Monday night.
Maurice Harkless had 16 points for the Magic (1-2), while E’Twaun Moore added 13, Tobias Harris 12 and Solomon Jones and Kris Joseph 11 apiece.
Dirk Nowitzki had 24 points and Monta Ellis added 16 for the Mavericks (1-2), who trailed by as many as 20 points in the first quarter but led 73-72 after three.
Mavericks rookie Gal Mekel was the only starter who played in the fourth quarter.
Orlando was 10 for 17 from the field (59 percent) in the fourth quarter. Harris made a 3-pointer and went 6 of 6 from the free throw line.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Andrus, AL West Champ Rangers Get By A’s 5-0
- Highland Village Store Evacuated; HazMat Crews Called
- Crews Searching For Two Men In Cedar Creek Lake
- TCU Gets Win Over SMU 33-3 Behind Two Hill TDs
- New Smithsonian Museum Chronicling Black History Opens
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures