Patriotic Rockers Performing Benefit Concert In Fort Worth
FORT WORTH (1080 KRLD) -Branding themselves as ‘America’s most patriotic rock band’ Madison Rising returns to Fort Worth Wednesday night for a special benefit concert in support of local area veterans.
Madison Rising will be the headline act at the Operation Warrior Freedom benefit concert at the Capitol Bar in downtown Fort Worth.
The event boasts a full schedule of Texas based speakers including Jeff Kyle (brother of the ‘American Sniper’ author, former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle), Bruce Redding representing the office of Senator Ted Cruz, Senatorial Candidate Dewayne Stovall, Jacob Schick of Carry The Load Foundation, and Bryan Grey of SOS, an experience-based training that enables veterans to make meaning from direct-life experiences.
Madison Rising lead singer Dave Bray spoke with 1080 KRLD’s Marlee McCormick about the event.
Online: Operation Warrior Freedom
Online: Carry The Load.org
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- American Pharoah Not Retiring Yet
- Serena Moves Forward In Grand Slam Bid
- Brady Beats NFL In ‘Deflategate’ Case
- Sony Data Breach Lawsuit Settled
- Hulu Launches Ad-Free Streaming Service
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures