DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – On last week’s episode of “The Ultimate Fighter” (Wednesdays on FOX Sports 1, 9pm central), Raquel “Rocky” Pennington took a three round decision over Jessamyn Duke in what was arguably the most brutal and contested fight of the season thus far.
Pennington, an experienced fighter who already has fights on her record against some of the top competition in women’s mixed martial arts, overcame a height and length disadvantage to Duke to advance to the semi finals of the competition.
Pennington talked to Richard Hunter about last week’s victory being the most important of her career, as well as previewing tonight’s battle between the 135 pound men.
Listen to Richard’s interview with Raquel Pennington:
Follow Richard on Twitter @RichardHunter
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Bathroom Choice Debate Intensifies In North Texas
- Mosquitofish Inexpensive Ally In Zika Virus Fight
- Faksa Has Goal And Assist, Stars Beat Blues 2-1 In Game 1
- Cowboys’ Jaylon Smith – A Medical Risk But ‘Never Doubt God’
- Tornado Damages Buildings In East Texas
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures