Trending: Bridesmaid-Eating Elephant, Place Hacking, Brave Cancer Video
A video of kids fighting cancer has gone viral. Two Minnesota nurses wanted to inspire and honor their patients – and hopefully take the sadness out of the disease. They put their efforts into a fun video to give the kids hope and encouragement to continue to brave. 70 staff members participated in the video — staying late or coming in on their days off to dance and shoot the video — set to the song “Brave” by Sara Bareilles.
The newest twist on planking appears to be much more dangerous. It’s called place hacking — and the idea is to visit places you are not supposed to — and take a picture. Placehackers pose on top of skycrapers and bridges, sneak into military bases and storm drains to give others a look at the “hidden world.” Bradley Garrett has written a book about placehacking — he says they don’t take anything but photographs and only leave footprints behind.
Finally, a bridesmaid gets a little too close to a special wedding guest and almost becomes lunch in the process. The YouTube video from the Thailand wedding shows the elephant reach his trunk around the bridesmaid’s neck and pull her toward his mouth. She was able to quickly get away. The photographer says she wasn’t hurt..just got a lungful of elephant breath.
- North Texas Man Could Be Sent To Death For Killing Sons
- Dallas-Area Ice Forces Cancellation Of Nearly 1,000 Flights
- No. 12 Texas A&M Loses Jones For Season
- Crashes Continue As Snow Day Turns To Night
- Snow Day Brings Accidents, Traffic, & Some Fun Across North Texas
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures