Johnson County Police Asking For Help Finding Teen Runaways
GODLEY (CBSDFW.COM) – The Johnson County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating two teenage runaways from Godley.
Whitney Brianne Noe, 15, and Cheyenne Nichole Majors, 14, were last seen late Sunday evening.
The girl’s stole stole a relative’s white 2002 Chevrolet Blazer 2 door vehicle; Texas license plate number BDW6119, according to police.
The girls don’t have much money and are known to associate with friends in Forrest Hill, according to a JCSO statement.
If they or the vehicle are seen please contact the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office 817-556-6060 or your local Law Enforcement Agency.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Is Rent Out Of Reach? Study Shows How Dallas, Other US Cities Stack Up
- Puppy Wearing “Help Me” Shirt Found In Richardson
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Posing As Doctor At Dallas Hospital
- Not All Folks Evacuating In Horseshoe Bend
- Broken-Hearted Parents Can’t Afford Headstones For Deceased Sons
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures