AUSTIN (AP) – State officials say no hunting and fishing licenses will be available for purchase between 9 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. the following morning because the licensing system will be down for maintenance.
Texas Parks and Wildlife announced Thursday that Texans hoping to hunt or fish Sunday should purchase their licenses before 9 p.m. Saturday.
The agency said it doesn’t expect maintenance delays. Still, it said it may be necessary for those wanting to hunt or fish Monday to also purchase licenses prior to 9 p.m. Saturday.
Hunting and fishing licenses are sold at retail outlets, online or by phone at 1-800-895-4248.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Church Volunteer Accused Of Abuse
- Judge: Man Cleared Of Murder Shouldn’t Be Declared Innocent
- Man Killed By San Antonio Police In Domestic Violence Call
- Public Awareness Campaign Aims To Prevent Child Heat Deaths
- Supreme Court Says Accused Killer Entitled To New Trial
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures