System Maintenance To Affect Texas Hunting License Sales
AUSTIN (AP) – State officials say no hunting and fishing licenses will be available for purchase between 9 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. the following morning because the licensing system will be down for maintenance.
Texas Parks and Wildlife announced Thursday that Texans hoping to hunt or fish Sunday should purchase their licenses before 9 p.m. Saturday.
The agency said it doesn’t expect maintenance delays. Still, it said it may be necessary for those wanting to hunt or fish Monday to also purchase licenses prior to 9 p.m. Saturday.
Hunting and fishing licenses are sold at retail outlets, online or by phone at 1-800-895-4248.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Synthetic Marijuana Use Spikes, Concerns Lawmakers
- Kentucky Derby Preview: American Pharoah, Dortmund Favorites To Win
- 5 Great Floyd Mayweather Fights
- Cowboys Sign Punter Chris Jones To New Deal
- David Ragan To Replace Vickers At MWR For Rest Of NASCAR Season
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures