FORT WORTH (AP) – And here we thought bacon cotton candy was pushing the pork-product envelope.
Fans at the Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth will be able to get a bacon-infused milkshake at the Texas 500 NASCAR races coming Oct. 31.
The Houston Chronicle reports the new creation follows in the footsteps of the speedway’s famous bacon cotton candy.
Executive chef Joel Pena of Levy Restaurants, which handles concessions, created the concoction for the race.
It includes six ounces of vanilla ice cream, two ounces of bacon syrup, two ounces of candied bacon, and half a bottle of black lager.
Topped with whipped cream and bacon bits, the shake costs $10. Non-alcoholic versions will also be available.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- I-TEAM: Choosing A Mosquito Repellant
- Settlement Reached In Lawsuit Over Alamo Library Items
- Family Of Austin Teen Killed By Police Sues City, Ex-Officer
- Hot Holiday Weekend Comes With Warning
- Young Suspect ID’d In School Arson
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures