TMS To Offer Bacon Milkshake
FORT WORTH (AP) – And here we thought bacon cotton candy was pushing the pork-product envelope.
Fans at the Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth will be able to get a bacon-infused milkshake at the Texas 500 NASCAR races coming Oct. 31.
The Houston Chronicle reports the new creation follows in the footsteps of the speedway’s famous bacon cotton candy.
Executive chef Joel Pena of Levy Restaurants, which handles concessions, created the concoction for the race.
It includes six ounces of vanilla ice cream, two ounces of bacon syrup, two ounces of candied bacon, and half a bottle of black lager.
Topped with whipped cream and bacon bits, the shake costs $10. Non-alcoholic versions will also be available.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Romo And Dez And The Positives Of Fighting
- Charles Haley Still Providing Pressure
- Rookie Spotlight: Gurley Joins A Storied History Of Rams Running Backs
- Beltre Hits For Cycle In Rangers’ 12-9 Win Over Astros
- Hessman Sets Minor League HR Record With No. 433
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures