Noisy Planes To Stop Flying Over Southlake Soon
SOUTHLAKE (CBSDFW.COM) – Southlake residents will soon enjoy some much needed noise relief from planes flying over their city.
Runway maintenance has caused planes to fly from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport over Southlake since the beginning of October. That’s when DFW Airport started using its runway that faces the city.
Soon after people living in the affluent suburb started complaining about the increased noise in their neighborhoods.
The work on the runway will stop October 27.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Animal Shelter At Code Red Full; Specials Offered
- 3 Men Arrested In Shooting Death, Robbery Of Dallas Mom
- Affidavit: Killer Left Mall With Body Of Christina Morris In Trunk
- 24-Hour Manhunt Ends After Truck Slams Into Police Cruiser
- 2 Armstrong Associates Settle Lawsuit With Landis
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures