Noisy Planes To Stop Flying Over Southlake Soon
Get Breaking News First
SOUTHLAKE (CBSDFW.COM) - Southlake residents will soon enjoy some much needed noise relief from planes flying over their city.
Runway maintenance has caused planes to fly from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport over Southlake since the beginning of October. That’s when DFW Airport started using its runway that faces the city.
Soon after people living in the affluent suburb started complaining about the increased noise in their neighborhoods.
The work on the runway will stop October 27.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Traffic Rises At Southwest Airlines
- February Winter Storms Hurt American Airlines
- Longhorns Looking Into Stadium Expansion
- Darvish Goes 5 Innings As Rangers Beat Reds
- How To Pay: Credit Vs. Debit?
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures