Noisy Planes To Stop Flying Over Southlake Soon
SOUTHLAKE (CBSDFW.COM) – Southlake residents will soon enjoy some much needed noise relief from planes flying over their city.
Runway maintenance has caused planes to fly from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport over Southlake since the beginning of October. That’s when DFW Airport started using its runway that faces the city.
Soon after people living in the affluent suburb started complaining about the increased noise in their neighborhoods.
The work on the runway will stop October 27.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 30 Players: Semien Looks To Break Out With A’s
- Dallas DA Speaks At SMU, Briefly Addresses Difficult Week
- Texas Has Its Own Religious Freedom Law
- Haltom City Neighbors Upset Of Property Purchase By Televangelist
- Fort Worth Family Says Someone Shot Dog In Their Backyard
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures