Noisy Planes To Stop Flying Over Southlake Soon
SOUTHLAKE (CBSDFW.COM) – Southlake residents will soon enjoy some much needed noise relief from planes flying over their city.
Runway maintenance has caused planes to fly from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport over Southlake since the beginning of October. That’s when DFW Airport started using its runway that faces the city.
Soon after people living in the affluent suburb started complaining about the increased noise in their neighborhoods.
The work on the runway will stop October 27.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Remembering West Fertilizer Explosion 2 Years Later
- Hurst Woman Murdered In Apparent Domestic Dispute
- Stormy Weather Brings Dark Clouds To ACM Awards Events
- Prayer Service & Candlelight Vigil 2 Years After West Plant Explosion
- Dallas Homeowners File Suit Against Builder Of LBJ Expressway
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures