Police Arrest Former Krum High School QB
KRUM (CBSDFW.COM) – A former Krum High School football quarterback is in police custody. William Wojciak is now sitting behind bars at the Denton County Jail.
The 18-year-old has been charged with burglary and an intent to commit other crimes — which authorities believe was arson. These charges are in connection with a fire and a break-in at a school board member’s home earlier this month.
The Denton Record Chronicle said that the Denton County Sheriff’s Office received reports that Wojciak was involved in planning a shooting at the Krum High School homecoming celebration.
Wojciak was kicked off of the school’s football team after an arrest in August.
- Teen Charged With Pushing Texas Boy Into Pond In Drowning
- Dallas Postal Distribution Center Catches Fire
- Young Pair Arrested For Shooting Death Of Adult In Irving
- Let Other Fantasy Baseball Owners Take Chances On September Call-Ups
- Rookie Spotlight: Vic Beasley Will Be An Every-Down Player For Atlanta Falcons
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures