KRUM (CBSDFW.COM) – A former Krum High School football quarterback is in police custody. William Wojciak is now sitting behind bars at the Denton County Jail.
The 18-year-old has been charged with burglary and an intent to commit other crimes — which authorities believe was arson. These charges are in connection with a fire and a break-in at a school board member’s home earlier this month.
The Denton Record Chronicle said that the Denton County Sheriff’s Office received reports that Wojciak was involved in planning a shooting at the Krum High School homecoming celebration.
Wojciak was kicked off of the school’s football team after an arrest in August.
- Smugglers Offer Crammed Big Rigs As ‘VIP Treatment’ To U.S.
- Texas Senate Votes To Compile Data On Complications From Abortions
- Texas Activist Targeted, Beaten Amid ‘Bathroom Bill’ Debate
- Off Stanton’s 2 HRs, Marlins Beat Rangers 4-0
- American Mac Computers Hacked With ‘FruitFly’ Surveillance Malware
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures