DALLAS (KRLD) — Actor Will Rothhaar, whom you’ve seen on the big screen in “Battle Los Angeles” and on TV’s “Last Resort”, is starring in a project with historic ties to the Dallas area.
Rothhaar will play assassin Lee Harvey Oswald in “Killing Kennedy,” which premieres Sunday Nov. 10 on the National Geographic Channel.
The role has significant meaning to Rothhaar, who has ties to Dallas and the Kennedy era.
“I’ve been educated on the subject since I was a kid,” said Rothhaar. “Both of my parents are actors and also were huge advocates of JFK. My grandmother lived in Dallas, so I’ve been to the School Book Depository as a kid. I was raised around this.”
Rothhaar joined KRLD’s Scott West to discuss the film, providing insight into how he got the role and what it was like to portray Oswald.
- Fire Tears Through Oakland Dance Party, Killing At Least 9
- Mayfield, Sooners Top Oklahoma St. 38-20 To Win Big 12
- DPS Identifies Man Who Allegedly Stole Ambulance
- Houston AD: Briles Not A Candidate To Be Next Football Coach
- Houston Couple Pleads Guilty In Scheme To Obtain Tax Refunds
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures