8th Annual Bone Bash Spreads ‘Ghoul’ Will Tonight
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - The ‘undead’ will liven up tonight’s Arthritis Bone Bash Gala at the Perot Museum when a zombie flash mob pops up unexpectedly.
The flash mob will perform to Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.” Shocking. We know.
More than 500 guests are expected at the annual event, which raises funds to help support those living with arthritis pain and works to help find a cure.
In addition to animated corpses rattling their bones to dead pop stars, expect to see members of Dallas’ medical, business and civic community dressed in outrageous costumes.
An all-Dallas physician rock and roll band, a national DJ and a New Orleans funk band will provide beats. It all goes down tonight at the Perot Musem of Nature & Science at 7 p.m.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Staples: Customer Data Exposed In Security Breach
- Rondo Wants Another Title Run In Move To Dallas
- Perry: Top Official Resigning Over No-Bid Contract
- Unexpected Surprise For Some Collin County Burglary Victims
- Animal Shelter At Code Red Full; Specials Offered
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures