PHILADELPHIA, Penn (105.3 THE FAN) – On Sunday morning various sports media outlets, including the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, reported that the Dallas Cowboys are no longer sold on DMarco Murray as a franchise running back and have had internal discussions about upgrading the position, “possibly in a big way” as the trading deadline nears.
On the Dallas Cowboys Pre-Game Show with Kristi Scales on 105.3 The Fan, Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones responded quite candidly to the reports .
Jones responded saying “Those (reports) are not true, there’s no such discussion. We’re very proud of our running back situation.”
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Castillo & Hedges Among MLS Bests XI
- Cyber Monday Expected to Be Biggest Online Shopping Day Ever
- Strong Names Swoops Starter Against Baylor
- Victim in Forney TX Homicide Identified
- Vehicle Swept Away In Friday’s Flood Waters Located
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures