PHILADELPHIA, Penn (105.3 THE FAN) – On Sunday morning various sports media outlets, including the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, reported that the Dallas Cowboys are no longer sold on DMarco Murray as a franchise running back and have had internal discussions about upgrading the position, “possibly in a big way” as the trading deadline nears.
On the Dallas Cowboys Pre-Game Show with Kristi Scales on 105.3 The Fan, Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones responded quite candidly to the reports .
Jones responded saying “Those (reports) are not true, there’s no such discussion. We’re very proud of our running back situation.”
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- ‘Armored Closet’ Offers Tornado Safety Inside Your Home
- Stars Beat Blues 3-2 In Overtime, Tie Series 2-2
- Emergency Landing Leads Safety Concerns Near Small Plano Airport
- Rick Perry Endorses Trump For President
- Rangers Blown Out By Blue Jays 12-2
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures