No. 14 A&M Looks To Move On From Upset To Auburn
Sports Fan Insider
COLLEGE STATION (AP) – Texas A&M is searching for a way to move on after this weekend’s upset loss to Auburn.
The 45-41 defeat dropped the Aggies from seventh to 14th in the poll.
Now Texas A&M has to see if Johnny Manziel’s right shoulder is OK and figure out how to improve its porous defense before hosting Vanderbilt on Saturday.
Manziel missed a series in the fourth quarter against the Tigers with the shoulder injury before returning in the loss.
Coach Kevin Sumlin didn’t provide an update on the severity of his injury after the game Saturday night, but didn’t think it was a factor in the defeat.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 5 Things You Missed: 2014 World Series, Game 7
- Mavs Look To Bounce Back In Home Opener
- Thursday Night Fantasy Starters: Drew Brees, Cam Newton And Jimmy Graham
- Dez’s Domestic Violence Charge Still Pending In Dallas Court
- DeMarco Murray Wins NFC Award For 2nd Straight Month
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures