KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Texans running back Arian Foster has been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Kansas City Chiefs with a hamstring injury after leaving in the first quarter.
Foster went to the locker room after carrying four times for 11 yards on the Texans’ opening drive. Ben Tate was in at running back when Houston began its second possession.
Foster was listed as probable on Friday’s injury report with thumb, chest and hamstring injuries. He had an AFC-leading 531 yards rushing coming into the game.
The Texans were already without quarterback Matt Schaub, who was inactive for the game because of right ankle and foot injuries. Case Keenum started in his place.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, Washington In The College Football Playoff
- Barnes, Matthews Power Mavs Past Bulls 107-82
- City Leaders To Hear Recommendations Of Dallas Commission On Homelessness
- DeSoto Community Reacts To Delayed Parade Due To Football
- Fort Worth Symphony Musicians And Management Reach Tentative Agreement
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures