DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) — Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett joined New School with Shan & RJ on Monday morning to discuss the team’s 17-3 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Garrett was quick to praise the team defense, which forced three turnovers and limited the Eagles to only a 4th quarter field goal.
“They were the number one rush offense in the NFL,” said Garrett. “That was an area that we really focused on this week in preparing for this ballgame — trying to shutdown LeSean McCoy”
McCoy, who leads the league in rushing, was held to 55 yards rushing on 18 carries.
Garrett also discussed the performance of Monte Kiffin and the injury statuses of DeMarcus Ware and Miles Austin.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Protests Erupt At Hotel Before NFL Owners Open Fall Meetings
- WNBA’s San Antonio Stars Moving To Las Vegas
- Top Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups For Week 7
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: Chiefs And Raiders Look To Rebound In AFC West Rivalry
- Cuban: Mavs To Pay Tribute To American Flag, NBA & NFL Different On Anthem Issue