DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) — Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett joined New School with Shan & RJ on Monday morning to discuss the team’s 17-3 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Garrett was quick to praise the team defense, which forced three turnovers and limited the Eagles to only a 4th quarter field goal.
“They were the number one rush offense in the NFL,” said Garrett. “That was an area that we really focused on this week in preparing for this ballgame — trying to shutdown LeSean McCoy”
McCoy, who leads the league in rushing, was held to 55 yards rushing on 18 carries.
Garrett also discussed the performance of Monte Kiffin and the injury statuses of DeMarcus Ware and Miles Austin.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Rangers To Donate Raffle Proceeds To Santa Fe Education Foundation
- Goodell Details NFL’s Stance On Sports Gambling After Court Ruling
- The Baseball Report: Cano Suspended 80 Games, Cardinals Reliever Hits 105 On Radar Gun
- This Week In Golf: Aaron Wise Wins First On Tour At AT&T Byron Nelson
- Pete Prisco’s 2018 NFL Breakout Players