Kelly Clarkson Weds Music Manager Blackstock
NEW YORK (CBSDFW.COM/AP) - Kelly Clarkson has married music manager Brandon Blackstock.
The pop singer tweeted a photo Monday in her wedding gown next to Blackstock. She writes, “I’m officially Mrs. Blackstock.”
Clarkson said that she tied the knot on Sunday at Blackberry Farms in Walland, Tennessee, outside of Knoxville.
A representative for the singer did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment about the marriage.
Clarkson, from Burleson, was the first winner of “American Idol” and has released five albums and sung multiple pop hits. She has won three Grammy Awards.
Blackstock manages country star Blake Shelton.
The couple had been dating for two years and got engaged last year.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Michigan, Florida To Open 2017 Season At AT&T Stadium
- Apple Begins Orders For New Mac Pro
- Wylie Teacher Arrested For Alleged Improper Student Relationship
- DFW Dogs Fly To New York To Find Homes
- Crews Extinguish Dallas Condo Fire
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures