Kelly Clarkson Weds Music Manager Blackstock
NEW YORK (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – Kelly Clarkson has married music manager Brandon Blackstock.
The pop singer tweeted a photo Monday in her wedding gown next to Blackstock. She writes, “I’m officially Mrs. Blackstock.”
Clarkson said that she tied the knot on Sunday at Blackberry Farms in Walland, Tennessee, outside of Knoxville.
A representative for the singer did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment about the marriage.
Clarkson, from Burleson, was the first winner of “American Idol” and has released five albums and sung multiple pop hits. She has won three Grammy Awards.
Blackstock manages country star Blake Shelton.
The couple had been dating for two years and got engaged last year.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cleanup At Rio Vista Elementary School After Storms
- Source: No Suspension For Tyson For Mavs ‘Punch’
- Family Searching For Brass Ships Wall Art Mistakenly Sold At Yard Sale
- Juror No. 15: Texas Gov. Abbott Reports To Austin Jury Duty
- House OKs Bill Spurred By Irving Highway Patrol Cavity Search
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures