DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A pedestrian was hit and trapped for awhile under a DART train at the convention center in downtown Dallas Monday evening.
According to a DART spokeperson, the man walked into the path of an incoming train sometime before 5 p.m.
There was no word on the patient’s condition early Monday evening, but CBS 11 did confirm he was freed from underneath the train and taken to Baylor University Medical Center.
As DART investigates the accident, which occurred along the BLUE LINE, passengers should expect delays.
Amateur video posted on YouTube shows first responders on the scene, trying to free the injured person.
- Oklahoma Bashes Oklahoma State 58-23 In Bedlam
- LSU Defeat Texas A&M 19-7
- Arlington Homicide Detectives Investigating 20-Year-Old Man’s Death
- 23-Year-Old Charged With Murder Following Witness Tip
- UTEP Defeats North Texas 20-17
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures