DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A pedestrian was hit and trapped for awhile under a DART train at the convention center in downtown Dallas Monday evening.
According to a DART spokeperson, the man walked into the path of an incoming train sometime before 5 p.m.
There was no word on the patient’s condition early Monday evening, but CBS 11 did confirm he was freed from underneath the train and taken to Baylor University Medical Center.
As DART investigates the accident, which occurred along the BLUE LINE, passengers should expect delays.
Amateur video posted on YouTube shows first responders on the scene, trying to free the injured person.[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flwOg2_SjA4&sns=em%5D
- Portrait Photographer’s Tribute To WWII Veterans
- Multi-Vehicle Wreck In Arlington Causes One Rollover
- Darvish, Rangers Top Pirates 5-2
- Shooting At Dallas Club Leaves One Dead
- Ohio Zoo Kills Gorilla To Protect Child In Enclosure
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures