FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A former Arlington school security guard and karate teacher has been arrested and charged with several counts of child sex abuse and distribution of child pornography.
Although 51-year-old Robert Wayne Farrill was arrested at his Okmulgee, Oklahoma home, investigators fear some of his victims may be in North Texas. Farrill lived in the Arlington are from July 1990 to November 1991. A spokesperson for Arlington ISD confirms that Farrill served as a security guard from August 1985 to August 1986. AISD is assisting law enforcement with the investigation.
When Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agents arrested Farrill last month, they found hundreds of child pornography images on his home computer. Investigators also found 18 pornographic videos of young boys.
Six of the child victims have been identified, and agents are working to find five other victims. Some of them may live in the Arlington area.
Prosecutors say testimony from these victims during the sentencing phase of a trial, should Farrill be convicted, could be crucial.
Anyone with information that could help identify children who may have been abused by Farrill can call the OSBI hotline at 1-800-522-8017.
- Hundreds Of Thousands Of Women Protest Against Trump
- Oak Cliff Library Checks Out More Than Books
- North Texas Woman Gets $55,000 Hotel Bill For ‘Unspecified Damages’
- Promising Wonder Pill Adds Years To Dog’s Life
- Rangers To Retire Uniform Number Of Ivan ‘Pudge’ Rodriguez
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures