RICHLAND HILLS (CBSDFW.COM) – A suspicious device was reported to authorities Monday afternoon at the Richland Hills Trinity Railways Express station.
All TRE service to the Richland Hills station has been suspended until the situation has been cleared.
Shuttle buses are now running to and from the station.
Update: At 6:00 p.m. DART Media released the following statement
This is a developing story. More on 1080 KRLD, CBS 11 News
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Miami, Cleveland And OKC Players All Lobbying For Wade
- Denton County Leaders To Discuss Confederate Statue’s Fate
- Some University Of North Texas Staff Oppose Trump Jr. Invite To Speak
- Feds Rush Aid To Puerto Rico, While Trump Tweets About Debt
- Gonzalez 4 Hits, 3 RBIs In Astros’ 11-2 Win Over Rangers
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures