CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) - Carrollton police say they’ve caught a serial burglar, who was targeting residences in the Frankford Corridor.
Xzavia Cage, 27, was arrested on October 14, immediately after criminal investigations detectives witnessed him burglarize a home in the 2000 block of Cologne Drive.
Police had been watching Cage since late September through early October. They had identified him as a suspect in a string of burglaries which date back to July.
Detectives followed Cage into the neighborhood aroung E. Rosemeade Pkwy. and Province Drive on October 14. They pulled him over minutes after watching him break into a home and found stolen items in his car.
Police also searched his home and found stolen property from ten separate burglaries in Carrollton. Most of that property has been returned to the owners.
Cage has been charged with seven burglary related charges. Police say Cage’s arrest cleared 26 felony home burglaries in Carrollton.
- Bargain Hunters Brave Cold For Cheap TV
- Road Crews Ready For Winter Weather Blast
- From Tank Tops To Parkas In 24 Hours
- Nowitzki Carries Mavs Past Pelicans 100-97
- Important Winter Storm Phone Numbers
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation