EBay Expands Same-Day Delivery To Dallas
DALLAS (AP) – EBay is expanding its same-day delivery service to more locations and letting buyers and sellers create “collections” of products available on its site as it moves beyond its roots as an online auctioneer.
EBay Inc. said Tuesday that it is expanding eBay Now to 25 markets by the end of 2014. The service is live now in Chicago and will go to Dallas later this year and to London in early 2014.
To help advance the service, which promises delivery in as little as an hour, eBay says it has bought courier service startup Shutl for an undisclosed sum.
EBay’s “collections” are groups of products available on the site, as selected by celebrities, bloggers, regular eBay users or stores themselves. People can follow the collections, their curators or other users.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sony Pictures Pulls Plug on ‘The Interview’
- Admitted Molester At Center Of Child Porn Case Indicted
- Bed Bugs Infest Fort Worth Building, Employees Displaced
- Manhunt Continues For Man Accused Of Murder
- Pump Fake Still An Old Standby Tool In QB’s Belt
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures