No Injuries In Fort Worth Airport Crash Landing
FORT WORTH (AP) — A small plane has crashed on its belly at Fort Worth’s Alliance Airport, but no injuries are reported.
Fort Worth Fire Department spokesman Richard Harrison said the department was called after 8 p.m. Tuesday after a twin-propeller plane landed on the runway. Harrison said two passengers were on board, but neither person was hurt or hospitalized.
Harrison said he didn’t know what led to the crash.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Actress Finds More Freedom With “Bionic” Arm
- Ethics Reviews Come Amid Ties Between Police Chiefs & Taser Int’l
- States Say Obama Administration Misled Judge On Immigration
- SMU Students Mark History Milestone With Trip To Selma
- North Texas Special Olympics Squad Will Leave You Cheering
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures